FASVIG announces plans to carry out a trial of real-time traffic displays for Air Traffic Services (ATS) at UK general aviation (GA) airfields. Real-time traffic displays based on ADS-B have the potential capability to enhance GA airfield ATS situational awareness and flight safety. The aim of the trial is to gather evidence to enable the […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG