The GA Alliance are seeking an Airspace Support Consultant to provide contracted remunerated airspace project support services to GA Alliance member organisations through the GAA airspace team. In particular, the role includes ongoing proactive awareness, research and analysis of strategic and local airspace issues as well as the development with others of potential solutions resulting […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG