The CAA confirms ADS-B inout using 1090 MHz is its preferred national system to improve electronic conspicuity. The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) today confirmed that ADS-B ‘in/out’ using 1090 MHz is its preferred national system to improve electronic conspicuity for general aviation, ideally used through transponders. The CAA is already working with the GA […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG