The FASVIG Implementation Programme contains a number of airspace efficiency enablers which have significance to airspace infringement reduction. Package A.3.12 entitled “Extend Use of Listening Squawks” (Transponder Monitoring Codes) is funded in the FASVIG year 1 work as milestone i) and has been integrated in the FASVIG infringement reduction work which emerged during 2016.
- Register of VFR Significant Areas – Version 2 Published
- FASVIG publishes new paper on UK Airspace Modernisation
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields