The CAA has put the TAG Farnborough ACP on hold with a requirement that further GA stakeholder engagement take place. In discussion with the CAA, it was agreed that FASVIG should undertake a review of the TAG Farnborough ACP. This review is now complete and the Report is being made public today. Please see document link below.
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG