The CAA has put the TAG Farnborough ACP on hold with a requirement that further GA stakeholder engagement take place. In discussion with the CAA, it was agreed that FASVIG should undertake a review of the TAG Farnborough ACP. This review is now complete and the Report is being made public today. Please see document link below.
- FAS VFR Implementation Group reports decision on funding
- Evaluation of a Pre-Notification Process for Class D Transit Requests
- Register of VFR Significant Areas – Version 2 Published
- FASVIG publishes new paper on UK Airspace Modernisation
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA