FASVIG has been asked to publicise this request to encourage GA aircraft owners that fly VFR to respond to this EASA Equipment Survey. Please respond ASAP, ideally by 15th December 2016 but absolutely no later than 15th January 2017. Instructions: – Download the Excel spreadsheet from here: RMT0679-GA-aircraft-survey-v1.xlsx – Fill in your answers in the spreadsheet (see […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG