Recommendations for Infringement Workshop on 12 July 2016 Introduction Infringements of controlled airspace by GA and other users continue to occur despite the efforts of NATS, CAA and the Airspace Infringement Working Group (AIWG). There are approximately 1000 infringements every year and although reporting processes have changed, the number has remained unacceptably high. Following a […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG