The ACP submitted to raise the base of Solent CTA-6 by 500ft to make it level with the base of CTA-7 has been approved by the CAA and will be implemented on 26th May 2016. From CAA Skywise: Solent CTA RoCSA Decision The CAA has approved the FAS VFR Implementation Group’s proposals to disestablish a portion of […]
- ADS-B can help reduce airspace infringements and mid-air collisions, says CAA
- Opportunity – GA Alliance airspace support consultant
- ATS Traffic Display trial to be launched at UK GA airfields
- NATS Blog: What is a Lower Airspace Radar Service?
- Non-Certified GPS ADS-B ‘Quick Win’ Actions – A CWG Action Response by FASVIG